Friday, March 2, 2007

Tomorrow is the new day

My everyday routine is going to change starting tomorrow; I guess there will be no more sleeping activity after the sun rise / fajr and no more blog posted on everyday basis.
The former is great to get rid of.
The later wont affect me that much…I write blog, mainly for the sake of my language and brain well being. Use it or lose it, is very true indeed. I found out after few months being an avid TV watcher :P, my mental capacity shrink (figure 1), and my life become dreary and monotous...


Figure 1: An x-ray image showing my brain shrink :P

Aha, Tomorrow, I’ll begin my job as a lecturer in the private college I’d mentioned. Alhamdulillah, Syukur I got that job, I won’t let anyone down. I hope, great experience waiting ahead. More introvert part of my personality can be chuck out, and my public speaking skills will be greatly enhanced. Not to forget, my maladroit social skills.

Well mayb more post after this, who knows…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alahai.... what a missery life you had untill ur brain shrinked....but it very tough one maaaa...yer la u need to do routine work every day hehehehe kene buat diary nie baru berbaloi hehehehe....

H said...

Not that misery, quite fun actually staying at home, its just not very mentally stimulating :)