Monday, March 19, 2007

Happiness of Life, a God's Gift

Today’s quite a day; finally I got my broadband connection working. Owh yes, unlimited access to the internet. (thx to tmnet, well there is no other choices in Msia)
I still remember the first time I experienced fast internet right on my PC. It was in USM penang, during my postgrad. It was so convenient, I can read on the spot, saving it first and read it later is so cumbersome, plus the ability to watch real time Video, is so stress relieving.

Thank You God for the blessing and joy (although temporary) U’d bestowed upon me. The Joy of Graduations, The Joy of being accepted into Mensa, The Joy to met somebody I love and love me in return, and the Joy of life which is sometimes quite a struggle, but You never leave me misguided. Alhamdulillah.

Right now, im enjoying my cup of coffee (of course a decaf, or I can’t sleep tonight), check out others’ blog (its great to read ppls opinion, issues from diff perspective, very enlightening), listening to my cousin in the UK facing difficulties with the extreme weather (hope the weather & she’ll be fine soon) and also looking for P2P software, to download the latest sinetron ‘Ratapan Anak Tiri’ which is currently shown on TV3. Haha. Actually, I never watch any Malay/Indonesian series but this one is acceptable, haha, n its quite fun to watch it with my mum :). Anybody knows where to look for it?, TV hv too much advertisements. Actually I (so do my mum) can’t wait to know what will happen to the poor siblings at the end of the series. I hope finally (taking into account it’s a Malay/Indo drama, supposed to be full of wretchedness), they will at the end experience the happiness of life, like I feel right now. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Joy to met somebody I love and love me in return...

wewwiitt... sapakah org itu piss??
xmau knlkn kt aku ka?? =)

H said...

Mai,
hang le orgnya, dah lupa? haha (gurau je).
Actually, that person is no longer in my life, it was a short (mayb for good) but a memorable r/ship :)

Anonymous said...

woww !!! wewwiiitt... dh advance hg skrg nih =)