Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thanks to the rain...


(Enya: Its in the rain)

The downpour was heavy today, the heaviest rain in this sun-drenched week.

Love it when its rain, the smell and sound of it, affect me emotionally, simply calming and soothing my soul.

Startd the morning early; had to send my sis to school, because the bus had left her. Stuckd in the morning rush and annoyed by uncivilize drivers, But thanks to the rain, every annoying bits was washed away by the rain.

Send my mum to a private practitioner for monthly blood glucose screening and diabetic medication. Took the opportunity for my blood glucose test as well, I think I’m sugar intolerant and have the symptoms, however the result will only available after 2 days. But thanks to the rain, the anxiety was faded by the rain.

Had a brunch at a restaurant with my mum, the interior was nice and the ‘nasi lemak’ was alright. But thanks to the rain, the eating experience was fulfilled by the rain.

Had to take my sis back from school, cause she had to went home early. Thought of how the road is going to irritate me. But thanks to the rain, the thought was calmed by the heavy rain.

Watched today’s episode of the Indonesian series. But the rain still hasn't slowed down. But thanks to the new Astro satellite, the broadcast did not interrupted by the rain.

Wish could have a short nap after lunch. Lots of things going on my mind. But thanks to the rain, every drop of it was a sweet lullaby.

Went to the new kopitiam outlet with my best friend for dinner. The food and service was novice. But thanks to the ‘after rain’, the fresh night air cleaned by the day rain was something to pleasure.

And thanks to the Creator of the rain, The Almighty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ujan yg turuuun bagaikn mutiaraaa... nyanyi sket kt apiss =)

zafi said...

i remember about running while raining...
i remember about dancing while
raining...
i remember about smiling while
raining...

it just a great day! alluring moments..unforgettable experience!

:)