Thursday, March 22, 2007

Facing Rejection

an email received early this morning…

Dear Hafiz

Thank you for your application for a Research Studentship at The xxxxxxxxxx

Following consideration of your application I regret to inform you that you have not been short-listed as a possible candidate for interview. The Institute receives a very large number of applications for its Studentships and there is extremely keen competition for the limited number of places that we offer.


May I take this opportunity to thank you for your interest and to wish you the best of luck in your future career.

Yours sincerely


It is frustrating :( Especially, after months holding on empty promises.
But, I cannot give up.
Everything happens for a reason.
and
Every cloud has a silver lining.
(trying hard to tranquil myself)

2 comments:

zafi said...

hey bro
dont worry!!!
strive for the best! dont give up!!!

my pray and doa will always with you .. amin

H said...

thx bro (terharu), amin