Monday, March 26, 2007

Sunshine after the rain?

Actually it (the mail in Facing Rejection) was a mistake. I just received this email...

Dear Hafiz

I am very sorry for the confusion but in my absence (off all last week)
a colleague sent the email on my behalf (but was told the wrong
information to quote). I have, this morning, contacted the Registry to
inform them of this error and to ask when we will hear the answer to
whether the funding is sufficient to continue with your application.

I will hopefully have an answer this week for you.

Once again, sorry for this confusion and thank you again for your
patience.

Regards
There's still hope...Alhamdulillah

2 comments:

zafi said...

there is still a hope..
doa n tawakkal!
InsyaAllah... :)
i'll always support you bro...

H said...

Yes, still...there is hope, Thx Zafi.