Saturday, September 22, 2007

will be MIA

The Freshers' week
1st Oct: Pub Quiz Night (probably in Cheam)
2nd Oct: No scheduled event
3rd Oct: Ten Pin Bowling @ Bloomsbury bowl, Tavistock Sq, Central
London
4th Oct: Comedy @ Jongleurs, Clapham
5th Oct: Induction day for new students - PhBar + Pizzas + Games +
Band
U know what? I am exempted, hehe, my reason: I want to celebrate Eid with my family here in Msia, and my super said, dont worry, Ull catch up the induction later.
Isnt my super, super nice :)
(jgn jeles kengkawan ku yg slalu kena marah dgn supernya, sabar je la ye hehe)

And yah, a huge sum of money need to be deposited to my housemate account for my house in the UK,
Will money transfer frm Malaysian bank account to Europe's gonna take some time? I know cheque will take at least a month long. For those who are expert in ths, PM me pls Thx

Money2, where are you, I can sense a future of part time Janitor LOL

p.s. my niece is one year old today. Selamat Hari Lahir Amni Nasuha from yr only PakNgah. She is way much brighter now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word Lucky.Bukan senang nak dapat superv yg mempunyai hati dan perasaan dan 'good brain' to decide.Guna la sebaiknya untuk kebaikan sekali kalinya.



1. Transfer money? aku ade pengalaman pakai Western Union Malaysia-United States(Maybank service) . try tanya maybank kat tempat lain selain KB. KB sangat tak update dan kolot(sorry la KB Maybank..aku dah naik jemu ngan perangai KB Maybank ni)..

2. cara kedua ko bley pakai telegraphic transfer.cara ni mudah sket tapi ade drawback dia. ko kna online kedua2 belah pihak UK dan Malaysia..sebab urusannya waktu pejabat. kena timing betul2. Telegraphiv transfer maybank pon ade kemudahan.syarikat besar2 pun ade buat kemudahan ni.

Good luck.MNA

H said...

MNA,

Alhamdulilah. Smg ko juga ketemu superv begitu nanti hehe

Thx for the info. meaning telegraphic transfer ni instant la kan. bagus la mcm tu, akan berkunjung ke bank berdekatan