Thursday, September 20, 2007

CRAZY WORLD it is

The body found in the bag is in fact the 30 days missing girl, Nurin, DNA test had confirmed. Breaking news from the Star

I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH!

In fact, I just came back from KL for my VISA application, did stayed in Kg Baru for a night, and I found that the bag the CRAZY BEAST stuffed Nurin in was sold at only RM10 in the ramadan market there.

God, give her parents and families, strength to endure this. Amin. My deepest condolences towards them.

It is time to do something. Make it unlawful for parents to live their kids alone/roaming freely.

More sickening news and pics here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al fatihah to arwah Nurin. Semoga dicucuri rahmat dari-Nya.MNA

H said...

yup, smg keluarganya juga diberi kekuatan.
Kasihan, dah la anak 'pergi', kemudian ditohmah pulak, apa la media

Jazimin expressed disappointment over some press reports and accusations from strangers.

“I have never borrowed money from loan sharks and I am not saddled with heavy debts.

“As for those who blame me and my wife as careless parents, all I can say is this – we love our four girls very much and will never purposely put them in harm’s way,” he said, adding that such accusations hurt him and his wife very much.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/9/23/nation/18974040&sec=nation