Saturday, September 22, 2007

I will never grow up

A Maze of Transportation Methods to KL (my personal journey to collect my visa tomorrow)

Want to go via KTM train (13 hours journey 6pm-7pm, but I think it is worth a try, plus it have berth to sleep on, will be much more convenient than bus, plus my head dept in the UK, is a locomotive collector/fan, will have somethg to talk about with him, i mean out of the academic thgs)
ACCESS DENIED: adviced to take a bus to Shah Alam, go to yr relative house, and ask his help to take you to the Visa Center

Dont like to interrupt others daily life, plus I am not that close to him.
And if I took a bus, I will arrive early morning, since bus trips are usually at night.
Thus, still insist with train
ACCESS GRANTED: not fully heartedly, they bought me a train ticket.

Later told by the granters: You cant bring yr laptop along, also yr atm card. KL is not a safe place. And they brought up the issue of me being robed in KL 4 years ago (I made a mistake, waitin for my fren at a black area in KL, the Central Market). Old memories freshen up again.

Without laptop, the 13 hours journey will become unbearable. And I am now feels insecure about this trip, If others don't believe in me, how can I believe in myself. Dont wanna be blamed later, if somethg happens to me in the trip that is not really agreed by the access granter.

Thus, I had made a decision to sell back the train ticket (will lost 50%) and buy a return (on the same day) flight ticket. Yup that had pissed off the access granters. (I am really sorry, didnt mean to be a disobedient son Huhu)
I think that is the safest. Reduce my time being in KL, and hopefully i am back in one piece.

Pray for my safe journey ya this Monday.

-7.45 am-
After an hour later of rethinking:
I think I shouldn't give up and will go on with the train journey.
I have to believe that I can stand on my own two feet.
I have to grow up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, still got problems with your access granter? My my. what a good son. I would have stuck to my bullheaded decision if I were you, but again, in term of obedience,it is well-known that I am pale by comparison with any of our family members.

H said...

had already got over it, huhu, a price to pay for their unconditional love.
owh really? i thought u r the most obedience among the 4. hehe