Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tagged

There is this tag thing, among the bloggers, Im sure u all know what tag mean, you yourself is a blogger or at least an avid reader.
I was tagged by Zafi, in the name of charity. I dont think it is still valid, but anyway its fun to answer all the questions, actually more like completing 27 phrases. Here is my response in about 20 minutes time

1. A person is only as good as ... infinity, there is no limitation to be good

2. Friendship is always ... important, they are the want u talk to, things u cant talk with yr family

3. To love is to ...like something or somebody very much

4. Money makes me ...spend, or think about spending

5. I miss ...my childhood, where my judgmental is pure

6. My way of saying I care is by ...extending my help, if cant, my prayers

7. I try to spread love and happiness by...spreading the truth

8. Pick the flowers when ...I was ask to, I never pick a flower, no reason on doing that

9. To love someone is to ... admire someone

10. Beauty is ...not skin deep

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was ...I was in an all boys boarding school

12. When I was twenty one, I remember...I was struggling to find myself

13. I am most happy when ... I feel happy, I am usually not sure why I am happy

14. Nothing makes me happier than ...the world is in peace

15. If I can change one thing, I will change ...something about myself

16. If smiles were ... therapeutic, why people don't smile to cure their misery

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could ...all 'see'

18. If you want to be useful then you have to ...contribute

19. Money is not everything but ...it is a necessity

20. The most touching moment I have experienced is ...when my D praises me

21. I smile when ... I want to

22. When I am happy, I ...smile and talk more than usual

23. If only I don't have to work then...I will still work, doing something is working

24. The best thing I did yesterday was ...(sorry cant tell you, it is none of yr business :P)

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title ...SELF TITLED BOOK (hehe)

26. One thing I must do before I die is ...getting closer to Him

27. Doing this me, I feel like ... Im done

Im not going to tag anybody, feel free to copy if you want to answer these questions, its fun. Cheers!

10 comments:

zafi said...

ahaaaa
dah practice gune cheers tuuu!!! :P
anyway thanks bro...
my kepala tengah mereng...
read read read
library library
hahahahahha :P

H said...

i didnt know its an English thing hehe pakai guna je
Caiyo Zarul ;)

zafi said...

ngeh ngeh i hate Q no 24!!!
cepat reveal cepat!!!
nak kene babab?

i smell something fishy lah!!! jeng jeng jeng

nananane said...

13. I am most happy when ... I feel happy, I am usually not sure why I am happy

mcmmane boleh tak tau? peliknye.

H said...

Zarul,
Br balik ni, dah lupa what i did
anyway, better kept it to myself, nanti kurang pahala, nothin fishy

Nana,
I think I mmg pelik pun hehe

Anonymous said...

7. I like the way you answer no.7. It's kinda of a paradoxical sentence. You ever heard "truth hurts." so yeh.. can't figure out how you spread happiness by telling the truth lol! adorable.

H said...

Haha Paradox it is..

Anonymous said...

The most touching moment I have experienced is ...when my D praises me

Please explain.Curious :)

azim

H said...

Azim, pls refer too teh previous post bout my D
Love him anyway

Anonymous said...

I can't find [your D] after all. Maybe I'm searching the 'wrong' keywords, unless your D is the right D as I thought[smirked].MNA