Friday, July 20, 2007

Green for Fly, Red for Politics

This post is not about green/red apple nor political parties official colour.
But Its a bout me! metaphorically described.
As I am about to cross an important junction in my life.

Finally, an absolute green light from the scholarship provider.
Insya'Allah Im going to leave Msia this October, but not for-ever, I hope.
Finally, I think I'm happy, but mixed with all kind of emotions.
Perhaps, I am not really happy, huh emotion are complicated, wont be able to comprehend myself.

I have to start prepping spiritually, mentally and physically, I think I did already start, probably I need to multiply the effort.
More time on enriching these.
Maybe by cutting down my online hours, especially the time spend on political web-logs and news.
I came up to a conclusion recently that I don't feel I gained anything positive from reading 'em. Just plain hatred, which only boils my blood (haha, a bit exaggerating). But cant deny that I am pissed when the truth will usually find its way under the carpet. Swept by the prime media and lies.
At the end of the day, what I felt is a sense of anger and helpless. Which is not good for me, I need to cheer up and loosen up more.

I cant do anything to correct it, yes, but I did note it in my mind, Ill give my attention to this when the time comes, in the near future.

I have to focus in the most important things for me, for now, and let the other things revolve around. Prioritize!

Thanks all for your extended prayers, God bless.
Thank You, for the only You, the only one entitled for the credit, for all the blessing.
Hoping for bright years ahead.

p.s. Ive been tagged by Zafi.
Did saw the same tag on MarinaM's blog few weeks bfor,
will get back to the questions soon.

No comments: