Saturday, May 12, 2007

Emak Bedridden on Mei 12

She had a minor surgery today, a cataract operation on her right eye, which was scheduled earlier today, on mother's day, thus we had forwarded the treat earlier.
The surgery was successfully performed this morning, Alhamdulillah, without any complication, later discharged from the ward in the evening.
Pray that she'll recover soon



Since she is in post surgery, I think this is the best mother's day she had, literally she CANT do any house chores for few days, let extend it to a week. My mum is like "selagi ada kudrat selagi tu la nak buat kerja". But not this time, since the doc said so

We have a new boss in the house LOL
good to have my sister around, she has been a great help,
yea, my lil sister help around too :P

Emak, u know we will always love you :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no one tell me about this!

wish her to get well soon on my behalf

H said...

Wa Mak kata terima kasih
The doc just opened the patch ths evening, her sight is alright, will be much better in few days

zafi said...

hey
my pray/doa will always be with her.
hope everything ok...
take a good care of ur mum!
krm salam!

H said...

thx, I will sementara masih disini huhu
She said salam back