Sunday, January 6, 2008

Islam on Youtube

I have to admit Im an avid 'youtube-ian'. Why I love it? It allows peoples to express their opinions, and say anything they want to the world.
This anyways does somehow result, the emergence of quite a number of youtube-ians bashing Islam via video or their comments, criticising the religion and Prophet Muhammad PBUH. Few years back, I feels very sad watching all these, and feels helpless because I know what they say isnt true, and I had tried my best to correct the things they said by commentg/defensing on the video. But that wasnt really efficient.

And now, I realise there are more and more Muslim youtube-ians start to produce their own video, to correct whats wrong and to deny what is not Islam. Bravo to them.

And below is a summary of the situation.




and bravo to the guy below, there are many more alike him on youtube

more from him at http://ummahfilms.blogspot.com/

In the time where Islam is being humiliated and misrepresented. Allah send us help in a way we didnt think of. Subhanallah.

2 comments:

Neurox said...

I used to spend my time approx. 4-5 hrs watching the same video that I adore continously on youtube.Its worth. Kudos to youtube creator,its free&easy to watch my fav video music on earth!! Im not an avid youtube-ians like yours; definitely a moderate user :)

When it comes to free for all, here we comes.Everybody has rights to put on their thoughts regardless bad or good.Thats the drawback. Besides, this is a great post on a New Year 2008! Happy New Year,hafiz MNA

H said...

u r in denial :P 4-5hours for a single video is not moderate Azim

Thank you. And Happy New Year to you too