Friday, January 4, 2008

Two Thousand Eight

First of all, Whoa, time does fly fast!

Thinking that its already 2008, makes me wonder what have I done all these months in this 'strange' land, which is now strange no more.
I dont reach my work goals, lots of things I havent master n read n write, which scares me a lot, if 2++ months feels like just a day, am I going to spend my another 4 years here just like another few days!

hopefully the new year, is a new n fresh start for me.
Need to be more efficient, which in my opinion, becoming more organized. I just get a new bed (its a single) delivered, because i want to get rid of the king size bed which took 75% of my bedroom space. With more space, its easier to organize my space, had planted a plant, and just started an indoor vege farm, just a small organic farm, which consist of 3 red onions, yea to produce my own onion leaves (i think there is a special name for it).

And updating my blog does feel too much, i am not sure why, not that I dont have time, i think i do have time, just now i just spent hours on youtube, (on somethg good), but not necesseraly important for now I guess, i should just had do my works actually, which is the priority. But hey, since i just had wasted my time on youtube before, below are somethg from the tube that i found v interesting.

Speed of light derived from the Quran

Subhanallah. The vdo was titled 'how science destroyed Islam', maybe to redirect the target group to watch the vdo.

And I also met this witty girl on my youtube session.
Here a vdo from her disputing the popular accusation that Muhammad PBUH was a pedophile.

I am amazed, she discovered Islam from self study and you can see on other vdo from her, the difficulty she faced when she told her family about her choice when she was still a teen. I am truly inspired.

And the christmas-new year break had past, I did a lot of thgs during the period, too many, i felt a bit lazy to jot down here. But iA I will jot some worth mentioning, which include the Manchaster trip, the Glasgow Islamic Gath and a conference in the 1st day of 2008.

Here is the sneak peek of the conference.

Note: Despite their 'appearance', these guys have a very 'non-conventional' views on Islam. Ill try to find some time to share what I heard that day iA, or you can search them on youtube ;)

Until later...

No comments: