Sunday, June 17, 2007

Weekend Organizing

Ive been very busy lately, I just came back from Penang 2 days ago, Spend the week finalizing the forms. Alhamdulillah every urgent things that need to be done is completed.
Id completed my part, its now the scholarship provider to do their’s. Hopefully everything will goes well.

Yesterday, I spent my time un-cluttering this PC, still an ongoing process, had moved the downloaded movies to DVDs, so that more space available in the hardisk, so that I can download more.
Id found a great software for this. I’ll blog bout it later.

My desktop is still cluttered, will spend today for that.


What else…Its an endless list, lots of thing I want to do which Id plan to, but not yet realized.
Hopefully after organizing this PC, Ill be more organized and become more efficient. Its described in my personality trait that a perfect melancholy person, cant function in an unperfect situation, see how the environment can influence my performance.

Alright, I need to get back to this organizing thingy. Sorry bout the delay in responding to your commenter here and the incapability of me spending my time reading yours and responding my 2 cents. Im back to normal after this.
Take care all!

No comments: