Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My world view 3 years before

I was organizing my hard disk (still, well credit to procrastination), and accidentally found this video my groupmate and I made years before and watching it again after a long time not, does bring back my university years' memory. This video entitled No More War, pls don’t pay much attention to the content (its not accurate), its actually a video editing assignment for my undergrad computer literacy class.

No More War

Video Disclaimer: This video does not represent the personal opinion of any entity credited in the video.

I have to admit that my knowledge bout the world; politic, social or economy was a bit shallow back then. When I was a student, my attention was given to my study (not really my study I think, probably time wasting as I didn’t recalled what I did back then) and I didn’t give a damn whats happening globally, which is a miserable and penitent way to spend ones university years’.

Yup, It’s not a good thing to mumble bout the past. John Spencer in The Present wrote a beautiful story which brought up the essence of success in life; learn from the past, be in / enjoy the present and plan for the future (Id forgotten the exact words, but the meaning is there).

The past is a past, well Im allowed to regret but the most important thing is to learn from it.
I have to enjoy the present and plan for the future.
And most importantly remember that life is too short, its only a transit.
So be a good 'creature' of the Creator.

p.s. try out new blogger features, video upload like Youtube, so you don't have to upload yr video in Youtube first bfor putting the html code in order for the vdo to appear here. This feature is still on trial but you can already utilise this function, click here to do that.

*Hafiz don’t feel healthy today, his throat is killin him, probably because of the heavy rain yesterday. He hasn’t been sick due to rain for a long time. He needs high dose of Vitamin C to improve his immune system.

No comments: