Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Me and this girl

This is an open ended question, the details have to be disclosed, because I dont wanna cause any shame to the girl if I brought up every bits of detail here. Hopefully she didnt read this, as I dont think she will, bcos Id told her bout my blog, but she replied she is too lazy to read.

The questions:

What if there is this person, that give all kind of hints (some are just too direct) that suggest she wanna be yr life partner. (stop laughing! I am dead serious haha) (I know when a person mean this, I am not perasan or somethin like that, Id lived 23 yrs to understand ths) In fact another fren of mine also feel the same way I feel when I told her bout this girl, she said its too obvious! (thats from another girl perspective)

What if you, on the other hand, dont feel the same way. You are nice to the person, bcos she is your friend. Its fren's responsibility to encourage, support others right? Caring and compassionate bout others is not wrong right? Your kindness towards the person is just because the person is yr fren, nothin more attached to it (you know what i mean).

Now, I feel that by continuing being nice to the person, will give her false hope? I did clarify her that our rship is just as fren, and im sure it wont evolve, and she did agree. But lately, she is keep pushing, but keep saying that she is just kidding. Erk.

Did she thought im too shy to express my feelins on her? No, bcos if I like a person more than as fren, I wont keep it inside, Ill let the person know.

Did she think I like her bcos me being nice to her? Erk, Im not, I tend to be nice, If the other person being nice to me. Its simple social behavior.

Relationship is a two ways thing, U cant 'be with' a person, if u are not 'into' the other person right? I feel sorry for this girl, if she is deeply into me, (again, dont laugh on this, I am serious) my apology and probably my mistake as well, I shouldnt be that nice to the person mayb, but what I did is genuine, not my intention to result this.
Argh, Men are from Mars, women are from Venus.

p.s. well, not all women are from Venus, some had adapted with Mars, TQ to these women (girls more suited to their age) for just being my frens :)

7 comments:

nananane said...

well, first sorry, i grinned and geleng2 my kepala reading this. but i know u dead serious bout this.

some girls are just too obvious. and to let you know, being obvious is not her choice too. i think, bcos she's 'ter-being' obvious once, so she think it's okey if she's being obvious then.

why dont u just let her read this. she might get a lil bit understanding why u act genuine with her all the time where she might think u'd fall for her. this kind of misunderstanding is pathethic.

or maybe she knows u dont fall for her but resist the fact bcos she might want u urself tell her.

tell her urself, clarify things. or give her ur blog's url and ask her to read this.

oh btw, as a truly Venus i can understand how we have problems understanding Mars, and i think so do Mars. So, be it. (^__^)

gambatteh.

nananane said...

oh one more thing, why dont u just try to be with her. i mean the r/ship. being with someone who loves you, i think it's worth it. give chance to her and urself, it's gonna be awesome if it's work out.

try.

gambatteh. (^__^)

H said...

I dont think letting her know that im writing this is a great idea,

id told her more than once, me and her are just fren, i think she'd already understand the line, no need for me to say more.

I like woman being 'obvious', no hypocrisy, but when I say No, she on the other hand have to understand me too, i am also 'obvious'

LOL, u r persuading me.
For now, im just busy with myself, not ready for the emotional, full with drama relationship.
A man is an island, Narcissist i am :D

H said...

Forgot to mentioned, its alright u smile reading ths, i also think it is silly hehe

Anonymous said...

oh no poor girl. But you are a nice guy.. I guess sometimes, without you intending to mislead anyone, it does appear misleading to some to read it as "this guy is that nice to me..and the special attention he gives.. he must like me or something" and thus the reciprocal begins without you realising it..

You are a good guy. And she is lucky to have met a good person like you who actually didn't mislead her and came clean with her with your sincere intentions. Even if her heart is broken for not having you more than a friend, at least she should count her blessings for having this great guy with a decent soul as her best bud. :D

zafi said...

erm...
ewah ewah... :P
who cares even Men are from Mars, women are from Venus.
hafiz tetap hafiz kan?
so believe in yourself and every single decision you've made ade hikmahnya... :)
Cheer up!

H said...

Annur,
U r so sweeet, thx.
Ah I feel awful thinking bout this, but then I cant just change my heart just to follow hers,
again thx for the sweet words, really hope shell understand

Zafi,
thanks for the advice. I am me. :D