Saturday, August 9, 2008

Muslim Fanatics (updated)



I am getting more confused. From what I understood, its a forum to talk about this complicated issue, not to incite hate or religious disharmony.

refer to Bar Council's web, here and here.

IMO, if u got somethg to say, just freakin join the forum, not shouting like a maniac and talk nonsense, I strongly hate the Mahasiswa Islam rep speech, typical fanatics.



i smell somethg fishy here, it looks like these protestors are being used by the we-know-who-and-we-cant-speak-of-them peoples, so that the party being used loose support from nonMalays (hint: we know who is the culprit of malaysian disunity)
Moreover, since when Malaysians are allowed to protest? Aint that too good to be true?
they even granted an access by police into the forum and become very childish in there, i saw that on tv3's buletin utama, i felt ashame as a fellow muslim

p.s. my back hurt, hv to wait till 10pm for the pharmacy to open as today is Sunday, need some painkillers before I am capable on doing my work, thus why not blogging

No comments: