Friday, August 8, 2008

Am I Too Stressfull that I cant think clearly?

reading the top news in Malaysian newspaper, The Star, make me question myself whether I am now plain stupid and cant think logically

see below, now Anwar had been charged with homosexual sex with consent, Saiful's lawyer comment on behalf of his client (the consenter), that they are happy that Anwar now is finally brought to justice.

Saiful thankful Anwar finally brought to justice

PETALING JAYA: Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan is thankful to Allah that Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim will finally be brought to face justice.

His lawyer Zamri Idrus said in a statement that Mohd Saiful, who was Anwar’s former aide, would give full co-operation to ensure that the judicial court process ran smoothly.

“Mohd Saiful also hopes that all Malaysians will pray that the legal process is carried out smoothly so the truth can be proven in a just manner,” he said yesterday.

I really dont get it, if it was consensual, what is the justice that he want it to be brought up. I wonder if the lawyer misunderstood the court charge, or am I the one confused

what makes it more confusing is that, some politician argues that Saiful is exempted from being charged because he is the one reporting the 'crime'.
What if Anwar made the police report first?

p.s. sometimes i wonder how these people (the lawyer and the politician) became the person they are now, totally not based on their intellectual capacity

No comments: