Friday, November 16, 2007

One Month Anniversary

It is exactly one month im here, yesterday. Alhamdulillah. I cant believe I got through it.

Last week I thought I am getting used to the weather, as it doesnt seems that cold for me although it is single digit.
But this morning it was 0 degree centigrade, an d the night before was negative. I was freezing!

And I did went to central London last week ;) Here are some low quality pics from my phone.

Few burgers and a day travel card, ready for some adventure


London Bridge (Correction: its actually the Tower Bridge, thx Becky for correctg)


I forgot what they call this place, the tower somethg i guess


The tower from the side


Natural History Museum if im not mistaken


Inside the very cool Science Museum


As a big fan of this guy, tebalkan muka naik simulator. it was really cool


found this famous place, on my way to London Central Mosque.


then went to Leicester Square, to meet my housmate and return to Sutton. My, that place is so happening.

On the Wednesday Evening I went to this Orchestra thing, well, it sounded absurd, but the event commemorate Malaysia 50th Independence. Actually its not that bad, and I do kind a like this seems to be dorky thing, especially the serenade, quite interesting.


We thought they will play all these traditional instruments, but it turned out to be 100% modern classic , but still sounded Malaysian. Before the event started, everyone in the hall had to stand up for Negaraku. hehe

Well it might sounded like im in some kind of vacation, but its not really the case.
Life at the institute requires really hard work. Only after a month, I finally doesnt sound that stupid in my weekly meeting with my supers. Alhamdulillah. Thanks for the strength.

p.s. dear frens, anyone want a postcard from here, just leave yr address below or mail me, will try to send it :-)

6 comments:

AHMAD ZAHARIN said...

hey nak postcard !!!!! hehehhe.. one big request. kalau pegi univ of cambridge, belikan aku mug dia... yg ada logo semua college dia.... yum yum... i want that mug !!heheheheh

mcm mana skang ? dah start ur journey to Permanently Head Damaged ? Lab, office lab office lab office... tapi mat saleh mcm pemalas jek !! huhuhu

all d best !!! nak harap ko YM aku neva la.. huhuhu

H said...

sorry ye for being 'invisible'. postcard done, insyaAllah will send it tomorrow, and will get there in 5 days
OK will do that if I got to Cambridge

ppls here are hardworking unfortunately, very intimidating, yup exactly, lab office

thx, u too, all the best

Anonymous said...

london bridge!!!

*singing london bridge is falling down! falling down! faliing down! london bridge is falling down! my fair ladyyyyyyyyy!!!*

:D

nur nak pegi london bridge!!! :(

H said...

haha i was expecting u to sing this. i was right!

u are always welcome to visit

Rebecca Ilham said...

The London Bridge captioned pic is actually Tower Bridge.

I was dumbstrucked last year when Intan and I got off the bus at the edge of LB and I went, you mean, this is it? The famous nursery rhymes? Haha.

But Tower Bridge is a beauty. Did you see the fishing steps they had underneath the tower to fish out dead bodies of prisoners thrown into the sea?

=)
You make me rindu London!

H said...

yup u r right, i was misleading, i myself did not thought that the london bridge is the first bridge i crossd after i got down from the train station, thx for correcting, mayb bcos i went there on my own, and it was the first time, it did not struck in my mind.
i didnt realise the steps underneath, it was too crowded, but after the visit around there, i was like, daa, these people were much worse uncivilised barbaric haha