Thursday, October 4, 2007

Morning in HUSM


No, Not at this clinic, the Psychiatry. Went to the Orthopedic, the clinic beside Psych, to remove operation stitches from my previous minor surgery (foreign body removal).


The Orthopedic Clinic. Observe the clinic's front desk differences (with above), looks like this clinic is well funded compared to the Psych.


And the book that accompanied me that morning. Thank God I finally found it at Border's Times Square during my recent trip to KL. Had been looking for it all over Penang, but couldn't find. Highly recommended, even if you are an extrovert.

Introvert and Proud! ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa..more pics now..!!GREAT!!see u- UK.

Anonymous said...

that book must be nice. i used to be an introvert, but somehow the world has changed me into an extrovert. the only introvert part of me left is that sometimes i crave for solitude.


write something about that book some day, will you?

H said...

Keri,
yup see you soon ;-)

Afni,
Its a great book. I just read a few chaps, short of time now, but from what Id read, its not that u had changed, but ud learn or figure out on how to adapt in this extrovert world.
Will share the content insyaAllah